Sunday, April 17, 2011

Now you see it...

Lets play a game. Its called, "Now you see it, now you don't." For instance, I show you a picture of a magician holding a bunny and say "Now you see it"-- and then in the next picture the bunny is gone and I say "Now you don't."

Its fun I promise.


Ready?



Now you see the rice ball....













Now you don't....














Now you see a faux hawk...













Now you don't!




Yes our dear friend the mohawk has gone the way of the dodo... at least for now. Did I mean to cut my hair this short? Did I mean to use one of the lowest setting on my beard trimmer to cut my hair? Did I start shaving the middle of my head and immediately realize things might have gone slightly awry?

The world may never know.






~J.L. Smith







No comments:

Post a Comment